Marian International Institute of Management (MIIM) is a unique initiative of the Catholic Diocese of Kanjirappally. The Diocese has several reputed Educational Institutions with National and International Accreditations. Marian College Kuttikkanam, AmalJyothi College of Engineering, Kanjirappally and St. Dominic’s College Podimattom are a few among them. The Christian Missionary Zeal that worked through His Excellency Mar Mathew Arackal, the Bishop of Kanjirappally, gave birth to a world-class institution-MIIM.
The All India Council for Technical Education (AICTE), New Delhi approved MIIM with a sanctioned intake of 120 students.It is affiliated to Mahatma Gandhi University, Kottayam, and sanctioned by the Government of Kerala.
- To become a World Class Business School, recognized Internationally for Excellence in Management Education, Training and Research.
- Offer an enriching learning experience to aspiring managers, developing confidence, professional competence and a global mindset in them.
- Develop leadership qualities and entrepreneurial spirit among future managers, helping them in their personal growth in order to realize their full potential.
- Foster spiritual and humane values along with ethical principles and social sensitivity.
- Promote research and disseminate knowledge through quality publications.
- Provide training, consultancy and research programmes in Management in collaboration with regional, national or international agencies / institutions.
- Integrity and Honesty
- Transparency and Accountability
- Respect for Individuals
- Commitment and Dedication
- Concern for Quality
- Social, Ecological and ethical Sensitivity